Flirting is a subtle and not too serious aspect of romance. It is a basic instinct to want to charm the other sex. However, flirting isn’t only for singles; just because you are in a committed relationship doesn’t mean you need to stop flirting with your honey. Flash an unexpected smile at him and watch his eyes begin to twinkle as he smiles back. Flirting can be fun and sexy.
Here are a few tips:
- Throw sidelong glances frequently!
- Prolonged eye contact -Eye contact is very essential at the time of flirting. It shows that you are confident about yourself.
- Arched eyebrows
- Touch your neck or hair after looking at him
- Smiling - A smile not only breaks the ice and makes the atmosphere easy going, but also improves your face value.
- Licking of lips
- Touching the lips or teeth with tongue
- Any form of touching
- Personal questions, everyone likes to talk about themselves
- Singling someone out in a group for conversation and questions
However if you are single and you flirt, keep in mind that flirting should indicate your interest in getting to know someone. Flirting is designed to make the person you're flirting with feel attractive and special, not intimidated. The most important tip on flirting is BE YOURSELF.