Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Thursday Thirteen – 13 Things to Do with Whipping Cream
Okay… I’m writing this due to demand since I promised such a list a few weeks back. Come on folks, give me a break. This list was hard to put together. After a couple ideas and a few cans, I kept getting too distracted to continue. Sheesh!
1. Of course… top off some yummy chocolate pudding, or hot apple pie, or ice cream. Wait a minute. Come on now… let’s spice to it a tad!
2. Dip strawberries into whipping cream and feed them to your special someone.
Swirl the whipping cream upon the lips and lick off together.……
3. Make a whipping cream bikini
or matching whipping cream undies and lick them off each other.
4. Place cut up banana pieces, strawberries, pop rocks candy onto naked belly (or any body part of your choosing) add chocolate syrup then top with whipping cream. Allow your dear honey bunny to lick it off. If you’re daring, try this and add a scoop of ice cream. Wowza!
5. “Hershey's syrup, whipped cream, and a Catwoman mask.” – Men’s Health magazine. Okay…? Sorry, I can’t do the Catwoman mask thing.
6. Oh, you need the obvious idea? Then simply cover your partner’s hottest spots. You have to lick the cream away to get to the “goodies”. Duh.
7. Now this old album cover gives me a few ideas I simply can’t express in words. Hmm... here's another...
What’s an album? If you don’t know… you shouldn’t be reading this post.
8. Add some strawberry syrup to the whipping cream then put it in the freeze for a bit before placing dollops onto nipples. The flavor and the cold enhances the … uh… pleasure.
9. Need a little warmth while you play with all this whipping cream? Try this recipe: 1 cup heavy cream, whipped, add 1 ounce orange liqueur such as Grand Marnier, and whip together. Ladies - let your honey put this mixture wherever you might want him to pay a lot of attention to, cuz he’ll probably be there awhile.
10. Run a line of whipping cream along the backbone of your partner then slowly… I mean slowly lick it off. Don’t ever rush licking. A burp or gas of any kind can be rather embarrassing in a moment of passion.
11. Whipping cream, blindfold, handcuffs, and pineapple flavored edible warming oil. Need I say more?
12. Arm yourselves with cans of whipping cream; be sure to be naked, commence whipping cream war. Note: shower afterwards may be just as much fun as the war.
13. “Have your guy lie back comfortably on the bed; spray whipped cream from his naval to his upper thighs. Begin slowly licking it off the body areas above and below his package. After each lick, kiss his mouth with your lips covered in whipped cream, bring your mouth back below his belt. Slowly lick all the whipped cream off his body — except the cream directly covering his penis and testicles. Not until he’s aching should you finally indulge there.” – Cosmopolitan magazine. (Recommended by Laura Berman, PhD, sex therapist and creator of the DVD series Dr. Berman Can Help)
OHHHHHH…. HONEY….. I HAVE WHIPPING CREAM...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Oh this is all about sweet heheh. Nice one happy TT!...Mine is ready.
Crap! There goes my diet...and my allergy to men hehehe
Oh, my. Well.
Must run to the store for whipped cream. Later.
That's a lot of whip cream on the album cover.
Well, this is all just naughty! :))
Actually....you may not believe this, but I HAVE that album!!!! Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass. Love their music....oldies but goodies.
My 13 this week is all about Labor in a funny way. Hope you can stop by to visit with me. Happy Thursday. [PS...you'll need to scroll down below my Thursday Thunks to find my list of 13]
Heehee ... you are so naughty. I love it! Great list! Happy Thursday!
This is so Ironic...
I have a new man in my life who is away on the weekdays and home for weekends. I sent him a text last night, before groc shopping, asking if he wanted me to get anything for him at the store.
Can u guess what he said?
Well... well... well
Great Thursday 13 list. Lot's of ideas running through my head now.
There are just so many possibilities :D
Well, if you will all excuse me I need to run to the store. RIGHT NOW! Great list. Happy Thursday!
Now that's creativity at work...and play! My parents had that album, too. Think Mom still does. I'm probably sitting on a goldmine in old records!
ooooh now i wanna be naughty :D
Click here for my Thursday Thirteen
I love these.
The Redneck says "Too sticky".
I'm like BAH! LOL.
Thanks for the post. I'll have to try some of these....
Sounds good to me! And we already have two cans of Reddi-Whip in the fridge!
My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/
I suppose low fat yogurt is a poor substitute? ;)
The eye catchy post, I like it
Internet Marketing Techniques That Really Work for any business success. http://johnphanchalad.net
Post a Comment