Monday, December 28, 2020

Eat Away Monday Blues

 During my last trip to Traverse City, I picked up a jar of Blueberry Lavender Jam

I put some on my toast and YUMMMMM!!!!


The jam is wonderfully thick and spreads like warm butter. Pieces of blueberry add to the thickness. The flavor of berries is sweet with a hint of fresh northern air. Close your eyes and the taste will carry you away. The final flavor is the lavender. Smooth, gentle and relaxing. You will finish each bit with a sigh, a hum of satisfaction and a smile of contentment.

Make a slice of toast for your sweetie and share the enjoyment. It is great with a cup of joe or tea.

Visit Harbor View Lavender Farm if you are ever in the Traverse City area. Check out their website for all their amazing products. I love their lotions and the jam. I look forward to trying more products.

During Covid, I've taken to doing most of my shopping online. It's been great fun finding small businesses online and purchasing their products. Many small businesses are part of Amazon. Join the movement to keep small businesses alive.

Support small business. Support you local shops.

Visit Harbor View Lavender Farms on Facebook.



No comments: