Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tempting Tuesday - Look at what I found

I'm always preaching on this blog about keeping it fun in the bedroom
and ways for couples to continue enjoying each other.
Well... I came across this and after slapping my head with a "why didn't I invent this first" moment, I thought I'd share the idea.

The Make Your Own Dildo kit was designed to allow any man to make a completely accurate rubber copy of his own penis from the comfort and privacy of his own home. Everything contained in the kit is medically tested, simple to use, and completely safe for the novice molder. The ingredients are neatly packed in our beautifully redesigned box. All that's required to make an incredibly accurate replica of your own penis is a Make Your Own Dildo Kit and some water



Step 1

Mix the molding powder with water





Step 2

Pour the mixture into the Specialized Molding container





Step 3

Insert your penis.. and balls into the Specialized Molding container





Step 4

Pull away mold and fill with rubber





Step 5

Slide out a copy of your own dildo
 
 
 
 
 
BUY IT FROM EMPIRE LABS
 
TOXIC • NON-ALLERGENIC • NO LATEX
 
"Put the Oomph back into long-term relationships"
- Oprah Magazine
 BUY IT ON AMAZON

TO TOP IT OFF THERE IS ALSO:
The Clone-a-Pussy is perfect for bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, anniversaries, Valentine's Day, and birthdays - any time you need a SEXY gift. This one of a kind!

 

I really need to quit playing on Google.






No comments: