Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thursday Thirteen - 13 Romantic Fragrances for Him & Her





Tis the season for gift giving... la, la, la.
After a bit of research I found some yummy scents to add to your gift list. What better than to give the gift of fragrance! It's the gift that keeps giving. Just think... every time he wears that yummy scent, you want to simply rip his clothes off. Or... if you wear that special fragrance, you'll feel sexy and maybe he'll give you unlimited spending on his credit card. Now, if he does that... make sure you pick up some chocolate and whipping cream!

For Him:
1. Sean John I Am King: For the Over-the-Top Guy
Homme is phenomenal as well.

2. Calvin Klein CK One Summer: For Your Summer Fling
I’d count Polo Black by Ralph Lauren perfect for Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome.

3. Love & Luck by Ed Hardy: For the New Beau

4. Only the Brave by Diesel: For the Tough Guy

5. Euphoria for Men by Calvin Klein: For the Best Sex You Ever Had
For an alternative to this one, try Reaction by Kenneth Cole and you will certainly find yourself reacting! Hot, hot, hot!

6. Oceans Water Pure by Nautica: For the Beach Bum

7. Fuel for Men by Donna Karan: For the Metrosexual
Personally, I like a man in Armani Code and a scarf… nothing else.

8. Cartier Roadster: For the Guy Who has a Need for Speed
For Her:

9. Narciso Rodriguez Narciso for Her: the classic fragrance for the sensuous woman.

10. Chanel No.5 Eau Première: the iconic classic that Marilyn Monroe wore in bed.

11. Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison: works on guys like a magical charm!

12. Ralph Lauren Romance: very romantic and perfect for that special woman in your life!

13. J'adore from the Dior line of designer fragrances: a very sophisticated scent perfect for the working woman or mom.

Many of these fragrances run from $40 - $100, but if you're a smart shopper you'll hit the special sales and use coupons. Don't forget about those impostor fragrances too!

What's your favorite scent? What's on your wish list?

13 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

If only we could have scratch and sniff computer screens.

Unknown said...

My favorite scent for men is Hugo. Mmmmmm sigh...
Happy T13!

Shelley Munro said...

I really like Calvin Klein. I steal my hubby's CK.

Stephanie Adkins said...

Great list, Mary. I love Calvin Klein. :) Happy Thursday. *Hugs*

Inez Kelley said...

I used to love wearing RED. My husband loved it too *wink*

Ella Drake said...

It's been a while, but I used to wear a Ralph Lauren perfume.

Jennifer Leeland said...

Ooooh that Ralph Lauren Romance sounds like my kind of fragrance.
My favorite for years has been a RL fragrance for women that came out a long time ago.
And for men? Can't beat Calvin Klein.

i beati said...

got them memorized sandy

Paige Tyler said...

Great list! Mine is Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue and Light Blue For Men! My hubby and I wear them and they're super sexy!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Sadly, I cannot wear any of these. Some days it sucks having scent allergies. Thanks for visiting my blizzard post - I'm betting your boys would have loved that huge snowball fight at the university!

Nikki M said...

Why bother with the scarf on number 7? :) Wonderful suggestions. I'm such a sucker for a great smelling guy.

AJ Chase said...

You know, I'm not really a perfume and cologne person but I love a guy who is wearing something earthy but not too strong. The truth is I'm not sure what any of these smell like. My husband wears Ax deodorant and that seems to be scenty enough lol. The last time I was aware of a cologne was when Drakkar was huge.

Nessa said...

I hardly ever wear perfume but I love vanilla and spicy smells throughout the house.

Car Goes Boom