Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday Thirteen - 13 Hotties from my File



I woke up this morning and realized it's Thursday and I forgot to make a list. I couldn't think of anything so I'm simply pulling up some photos from my files that give me inspiration when I'm creating characters. I hope you don't mind my forgetfulness.

1. This yummy fellow looks like my character Chet Keller.



2. This would be the young Duncan McAlister in Fortunate Soul.




3. This has to be the body of Michael McAlister.









4.Erick McAlister can seduce a woman with a whisper.











5.Steve Keller is a man hard to catch, but when you do... lick him all over.










6.




7.Rob Ashton.RIP. I wanted him for the Painted Soul cover.



8.The Painted Soul










9. Puzzola's intense sexiness was the result of watching Queen of the Damn way too much.









10.
This pic makes me want to write something other than contemporary romance.


11. I'm a little tongue tied with this one.











12. Trent was the inspiration for Trevor Dillinger.










13. My muse.


*sigh* There are so many more...
My muse put his wings away and helped decorate for the holiday.

Uhm.... you'll have to excuse me now.

11 comments:

Ella Drake said...

shazam! I think I'll stay here a while.

Unknown said...

Oh my, Christmas came early! Thanks!

Happy Holidays!

Elise Logan said...

mmm. preeeetttty. I'll take the baker's dozen, please.

Inez Kelley said...

I have 11 of these! ROFLMAO

A. Catherine Noon said...

Yum city, girl! MMMMMM. THANK you!

Alice Audrey said...

Nice file!

Stephanie Adkins said...

I'm just ... I mean ... you know ... WOW!!!! Very hot!!! Thanks Mary! :)

Heather said...

Well, Merry Christmas to us! LOL

Shelley Munro said...

That's an awful lot of six-packs. :)

Janice Seagraves said...

I save one, and I'm not telling which one.

Happy TT.

Janice~

Paige Tyler said...

Yummy pics!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/