Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday's Thirteen - To-Do List in Preparation for Honey’s Homecoming


After being gone for six weeks, my flyboy is home… but only for a week. *sigh*
Last Thursday I missed TT because I was too busy preparing for his homecoming. This week, I’m busy… well… cuz he’s home!

When I had a moment to spare, I sat at my computer to think of what to write for this week’s Thursday’s Thirteen when I noticed my To-Do list from last week, so I thought I’d share it with you.

To-Do List in Preparation for Honey’s Homecoming

1. Make arrangement for kids to stay with Grandparents for first couple days
2. Tidy house
3. Find good music channel on satellite TV
4. Pick up a bone to keep the dog busy and off the bed.
5. Candles – orange, spice- like scents and some Incense – rose, spice
6. Purchase some black lace panties
7. Three bottles of wine – two to drink, one to play with
8. Two cans of whipping cream. Will that be enough?
9. Fresh strawberries
10. Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Syrup
11. Two silk scarves (or the handcuffs? Ah.. I think I’ll go with the silk.)
12. Honey Dust and feathers
13. Variety of oils…. Hmmmm…

As always… wear something fun when you pick him up from the airport!

8 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Awwwww that's GREAT.
I'm so glad you've had some time with him.
And I LOVE that cartoon!
Sooooo how was the chocolate syrup?

Unknown said...

I knew i liked the way you think *LOL* :)

Heather said...

Sounds like someone had a GREAT homecoming!

http://wordtrix.blogspot.com/

Ella Drake said...

Sounds like your honey had a great homecoming!

Alice Audrey said...

Great list. I hope he appreciates all the effort appropriately.

Stephanie Adkins said...

Awesome! Have a wonderful time together! :)

Unknown said...

Woot! Nice homecominglol Had to laugh at giving dog a bone lol
Happy T13!

Elise Logan said...

hmmm. hershey's dark chocolate syrup. yum.

Sounds like you will have fun!