Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thursday's Thirteen - 13 Shirtless Men

Last week I gave you 13 reasons to attend the Montrose Blueberry Festival, one including plenty of opportunities to view shirtless men. The weekend temps were in the 90's and very humid. I had alot of fun spending 3 days working and visiting with friends throughout the festival and the Renaissance Faire.

Well this list of shirtless men is put together just for Paige and Jennifer. Enjoy!
1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


11.


12.


13.

Ah... here's an extra...

16 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Mmmmmmmm. Nice!!!!!! I do like my wide expanse of chest. I like the guy in the cowboy hat. YUM.

Paige Tyler said...

I'll take #2 please! LOL! Thanks for the TT, Mary! I do so love a guy without his shirt! My hubby loves to tease me about it because whenever I talk to the artists doing my covers, I always ask for a guy without a shirt on the cover! LOL!

Oh yeah, and the zoo on Facebook is called My Zoo! You can find it if you do a search for it. That's my favorite app on there!

*hugs*
Paige

My Tt is at http://paigetylertheauthor.com

Stephanie Adkins said...

O .... M .... G ... You have just made MY day. LOL Happy Thursday!

Alice Audrey said...

Oh yeah! Very nice. Thanks.

Mia Celeste said...

Nice eye candy. Grin.

Ella Drake said...

#9 reminds me of Vin Diesel.
*pant*

Happy Thursday!

Sandy Kessler said...

I like Ryan Reynolds and Mario Lopez without shirts too sandy

Felicia Holt said...

If my keyboard shortcuts due to drool it's all your fault. ;)

Heather said...

Mmm...Nice "list"!

http://wordtrix.blogspot.com/

Elise Logan said...

Nice list. But i can't see #6, the ad is covering it and i can't get it to go away :(

David Bridger said...

Dunno what you see in them. :)

Anonymous said...

Can I have the one in the cowboy hat? Pretty please? Those are some hot men, you made my thursday!

Alexia Reed said...

Nice! Great list!

RosettaStone said...

Very nice!

Drama Queen said...

hey yyy you missed peter andre!
:D
i knw he is old now but still :D

13 goals in 13 days

and even hug hjackman!

Unknown said...

Yum!!! Thanks for the eye candy.