Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday Thirteen - Where's my Desk?


Yep... I've been super busy writing these days. Everyone is amazed I can get any work done since my desk is actually not seen because of all the piles covering it. Hey! It's an organized mess! Really!

When I sat down to write today's thirteen, I went blank and just stared at my desk. Here's what I see:
1. the outline for Fortunate Soul
2. yummy pictures of Travis Fimmel who looks alot like my hero
3. a printed copy of what I've writen so far
4. my datebook
5. my son's report card
6. 4 copies of Penthouse Forum (sorry, I count those as one) for research
7. notebook with all my site addresses, passwords, and such stuff I always need but never can remember
8. chocolate candy wrapper (I'm sure there is some more around here)
9. empty tea cup (hey, I put the wine glass in the kitchen)
10 a stack of fliers for next weeks neighborhood garage sales
11.a notebook with scribbles of ideas for said book
12. matchbox car
13. a Spongebob Squarepants football

Can I go back to work now?

Let's see... where did I put that mouse?
Maybe it's under this picture of Travis...hmmmm...

9 comments:

Stephanie Adkins said...

LOL! I'm loving #6! *wink* Happy Thursday! *hugs*

Ms Menozzi said...

I remember the first time I saw Travis - I thought he looked like the young David Gilmour, back in the day... Hmmm...

Fun list - and an innovative use of your desk, no?

Ciao!
Happy TT!

Alice Audrey said...

You have a fun desk. Mine's just full of paper.

Heather said...

Oh, my! How can you work with such a mess? lol

http://wordtrix.blogspot.com/

Ella Drake said...

Were you saying something? I got a little distracted by the purty pictures.

Paige Tyler said...

Yummy pics! No wonder you're distacted! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

LOL! Sounds like my desk, except for the pic of Gemma Atkinson on my desktop. ;-)

Elise Logan said...

Travis. tasty.

Otherwise... um.. i have a desk around here somewhere. Under the Bible, the terrorism research books, the Linda Howard pile, the stack of CD's, the empty toner cartridge, the various papers and notebooks....

Anonymous said...

Desks attract the most interesting clutter. :)
Happy T13