Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Educate Don't Discriminate

 

PPlease don't believe what you hear, They made me a poster dog and instilled fear.

I may be big and I may be strong, But I have done nothing wrong.

A vicious cycle, I wish I were never born, into the hands of a monster, now my heart is torn.

They threw me into the pit, I could hear the people cheer. Blood on the walls, no fight in me... just fear.

I am of no value now, they tossed me aside. As I lay... bleeding, I have no place to hide.

I am now taken to a grey and scary place, I am cut and wounded from my tail to my face.

Here I lay alone on this cold cement floor, waiting for my chance to get out the door.

I only have a day or two, before i am put to death, a day or two more till I breath my last breath.

But I havent had the chance to show you_"I am a good boy". I have never had a treat and I have never had a toy.

I am a Pit Bull, it doesnt mean I will bite, it doesnt mean I am the devil, it doesnt mean I want to fight.

Look into my eyes as you pass me by, can you really see a Killer?.. Come on dont lie

You know you see something, a soulful sadness in my eyes, Please take me out of here...

Please dont let me die

 

  Bay Area Dog Lovers Responsible About Pitbulls (BAD RAP)

BAD RAP seems to have changed the way people feel about pit bull type dogs. It is a small organization that has a national impact. The educational efforts of the organization are especially noteworthy. 

http://www.badrap.org/rescue/index.html

Yes.. Petey of the Little Rascals was a Pittie.

 


No comments: