Friday, November 27, 2020

Small Business Saturday #SupporLocalBusiness

 


Today may be Small Business Saturday, but make every day of shopping a way to support your local and small business owners. My town doesn't have many businesses but I love my grocery store, Riverside Market, I order take out from our hometown restaurants and I buy jewelry, craft items, and such from local ladies. Check to see if your town has a Facebook Page promoting small businesses.

I love to go to the little towns next to us and support small businesses there. The owners are usually in the shops and over the years I've become friends with many. The warm feeling I get every time I enter is something you'd never get in a big box store.  

Today's list:  

Just Julies - I consider Julie a friend and a local artist makes alot of the jewelry. LOVE! Need to pick up a new Kunky's top that Julie makes.

Cary Ann's Hallmark - The owner is my age and has been ill, his daughter is running the store for him. Mom can spend up to 2 hours in this shop!

Rustic Seasons On Main - The owner, Cindy, is a friend. Our kids went to school together. Amazing shop!!!


If it wasn't for Covid, I'd be stopping in The Elbow Room for coffee. 

I need to run into the Flushing Candy Co for some treats. Oh, so many places to be and all within walking distance. 

Well, I have my step tracker on and I'm ready to shop!

Get out there and join me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.