Sunday, November 1, 2020

29 Years In Love

The first snow of the season fell as we celebrated our wedding in the Sky Room restaurant that overlooked the tarmac and runways of Tri City Airport (now MBS International Airport). After all, Flyboy proposed to me at the FBO part of the airport.

That snowy night was November 2, 1991. Here are a few of my favorite pix of the night.

Surrounded by friends and family,
we married at First Presbyterian Church. 
My parents were married in the same spot we stood.


Just the beginning.


We goofed around in the car rental area;
joking that "Love Hertz".

Flyboy's brother-in-law who's also a flyboy,
got permission for us to board a DC-9 for some unique pix.

Perhaps, my all-time favorite photos of Flyboy and me.


Flyboy and I at our son's wedding this summer.


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY LOVING HUSBAND!
I LOVE MY FLYBOY!




No comments: