Thursday, August 27, 2020

Freaky Fibro Friday - Ever Have One of Those Days?

 With the disease comes the fog, forgetfulness and funnies.

Yep... with Fibromyalgia, comes the Fibro Fog. Fibromyalgia affects thinking ability and memory. I'm only 53 so I really can't blame it on old age. Over time, my family and I have learned to laugh at some of the crazy stuff that results from the fog.

Take for instance, just the other day. After dinner, I decided I wanted  little scoop of vanilla ice cream (smothered) with chocolate syrup.  I pulled the pail of frozen goodness from the freezer and was greeted with a surprise. I had left the ice cream scoop inside from the last time I made myself a sundae.

Oh, Lordy, Lordy.

Hubby say, "It's okay, honey. We'll take care of you."


Do you every do crazy stuff?

Do you every have one of those days?


No comments: