Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Coming Soon - The Glittering World Anthology

Have You Heard About The Glittering World Charity Anthology?

My Legend of the Spirit series was inspired by childhood friends who were part of the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe. Every year I looked forward to spending summers together on Coldwater Lake. Native American lore wove it's way into my my life and stayed. Time and life separated all of us but my friends & memories hold a special place in my heart. (I tip my wine glass to my beta readers, Ann & Marion, and I love them like sisters.) 

When I found out some of my writer pals were participating in a big project I wanted in and offered to help promote this wonderful venture. For the next few weeks I'll feature snippets from the writers.

These amazing authors are excited to be part of The Glittering World Anthology in support of The Navajo Nation CoVid-19 Fund. Ten fantasy and paranormal stories that will take you away from it all from Elle Boon, Jamie K. Schmidt, Stephanie Burke, Wendi Zwaduk, Lia Violet, Kate Richards, L. Loren, Barb Shuler, Trinity Blacio, and S.E. Smith.

 Come join the fun, sassy and sometimes heated worlds today. Find a new hero or heroine to fall in love with.

Ten, never-before-released short stories fill The Glittering World Charity Anthology with tales that will take you away. Created with love, authors S.E. Smith, Elle Boon, Trinity Blacio, Jamie K. Schmidt, Stephanie Burke, Wendi Zwaduk, Lia Violet, Kate Richards, L. Loren, and Barb Shuler have teamed up to support The Navajo Nation fundraising efforts in their fight against COVID-19. These ten unique Paranormal and Futuristic Romance stories are filled with diverse characters you can’t help but fall in love with from a Navajo god to futuristic tales of romance The Glittering World Charity Anthology has a story for everyone. 

 


Out on July 21st. 

Preorder here 👉🏿 books2read.com/the-glittering-world

 Preorder on Amazon

Preorder on B&N

All the proceeds from this anthology will be donated to The Navajo Nation COVID-19 Fund. For more information on this organization, you can visit their website: https://www.navajo-nsn.gov

 

Donations to The Navajo Nation COVID-19 Fund can be made directly here: https://www.nndoh.org/donate.html 





No comments: