Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Thursday Thirteen - Romantic Movie Quotes
I'm a sucker for a good movie... can't help myself. Here's a list of some great lines.
1. "Death can not stop true love, it can only delay it for a little while."
- from the movie "The Princess Bride"
2. "I want you to get swept away. I want you to levitate. I want you to sing with rapture, dance like a dervish."
- from the movie "Meet Joe Black"
3. "The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."
Christian, - from the movie "Mulan Rouge"
4. "I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you."
John Smith, - from the movie "Pocahontas"
5. "A name makes no matter to me, as long as I can call you my own."
- from the movie "A Knight's Tale"
6. "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
Billy Crystal, - from the movie "When Harry Met Sally"
7. "I would rather spend one lifetime with you - than face all the ages of this world alone."
- from the movie, "Lord of the Rings"
8. "Love is that can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars, over the fence, world series kinda stuff...."
- from the movie "Angels in the Outfield"
9. "Never knew I could feel like this, like I've never seen the sky before. Want to vanish inside your kiss and I love you until the end of time."
- from the movie, "Moulin Rouge"
10. "It's a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face, when you've gotten old, and still sees what you think you look like."
- from the movie "The Bachelor"
11. "A woman's heart is an ocean of secrets."
Rose Dawson; - from the movie "Titanic"
12. "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more; that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."
- from the The Notebook
13. "The hardest thing is loving someone and having the courage to let them love you back."
- from the movie, "Wedding Date"