Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thursday Thirteen - 13 Ways to Keep a Relationship Hot Part 2



Sometimes it’s the little things that take on big meaning in a relationship.

1. Bake a fresh batch of cookies. Nobody can resist that wonderful smell. Mom always said, “The best way to a man’s heart is through is stomach.”

2. Make a special dinner for no other reason than “just because” and serve it by candlelight.

3. Turn off the evening TV. Bite your lip in a cute, girlish way and sit in his lap.

4. Watch a game or sport event with him… and actually pay attention. This will earn nice brownie points that pay off later. *wink, wink*

5. Flirt with him. Bring him a jar from the kitchen and tell him you need a "big, strong man" to help you open it. Drop something as you walk by him and bend down as slowly as you can to pick it up. Bat your eyes at him from across the room.

6. Light candles at any time of the day. Many think this is a “woman thing” but guys like them too. The edge of intimacy is always near.

7. Place sexy things like lingerie or toys in places he might find them. Nothing beats his expression when he finds a scented pair of panties in his tool box!

8. Keep sexy items such as massage oils, toys, protection, etc in a cute little basket or a special place both of you know so when the moment arrives, there isn’t a delay in searching for stuff.

9. Exfoliate your skin all over. This is not only healthy but also makes your skin irresistibly touchable. Skin is one of the things men love most about women.

10. Put a skin softening lotion on every night. When he places a kiss on that soft shoulder, he won’t be able to stop himself from letting his lips travel.

11. When you put lotion on, let him watch you. Spread the lotion in slow fluid movements. Watch him drool.

12. Invest in comfortable nightwear. Not all comfy-cozies have to be Grandma’s flannels. There is a lot of cute, comfortable nightwear that is sexy. Don’t forget, you can always slip into one of his t-shirts.

13. Offer a massage when feeling grouchy. It’s a nice way to chase away a case of grumps and bring in a more sensual feeling.

18 comments:

Ms Menozzi said...

I bake bread and the hubby goes crazy, sometimes. I've also found that a little vanilla, used like perfume, is enough to get a reaction, too.

I have a "granny gown" that I wear in the winter which he actually loves! It's super soft, and when I wear it, he wants to cuddle, right away.

I love that gown. ;)

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Hubby loves it when I watch baseball games with him. He's also a fan of fresh baked cookies, candles, and of course the sexy sleepwear. Great list. Happy Thursday!

Inez Kelley said...

Apple pie. And I soooo agree about the panties in his tool box thing! A good old fashioned handwritten love letter of the x-rated variety help too!

Elise Logan said...

Cookies, check. Also cake or other goodies. But nothing works for me like roasting a chicken. Go figure.

Ella Drake said...

Watching me put on lotion does it every time.

Jennifer Leeland said...

These are great, Mary!!!! Panties in his toolbox....mmmmm.

I am Harriet said...

Think I'm done with most of those...:)


Have a great Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/did-you-know-that-nearly-16-percent-of-the-u-s-population-has-genital-herpes-need-a-plug-in/

Stephanie Adkins said...

Great tips, Mary! I'm taking notes! *wink* Happy Thursday.

Paige Tyler said...

All great ideas!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Alice Audrey said...

I just got some great mental images from #7.

Bryn said...

Oh yay. I loved this list last week, I'm glad there's more!

Heather said...

More great tips, Mary!

Shelley Munro said...

LOL - if I batted my eyelashes at my hubby, he'd probably ask me if I had something in my eye.

soleil said...

All great ideas! I love cooking special meals for my husband. Especially surprise desserts. It's so cute to see how delighted he gets just from some good home cooking. :)

Sasha Devlin said...

Great list! And I couldnt agree more on the comfy but still daring nightwear

Janice Seagraves said...

I use to spend a lot of money on sexy nighties, but when I bought a pair of PJ's you should have seen his eyes light up.

He said I look real cute.

My reaction: But they're pajamas!

Happy TT and happy St. Patty's day.

Janice~

Alexia Reed said...

Great list!

Americanising Desi said...

and you have no idea how much I want it all but have none!

Down Down and Dump