Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Thursday Thirteen - 13 Ways to Keep a Relationship Hot Part 2
Sometimes it’s the little things that take on big meaning in a relationship.
1. Bake a fresh batch of cookies. Nobody can resist that wonderful smell. Mom always said, “The best way to a man’s heart is through is stomach.”
2. Make a special dinner for no other reason than “just because” and serve it by candlelight.
3. Turn off the evening TV. Bite your lip in a cute, girlish way and sit in his lap.
4. Watch a game or sport event with him… and actually pay attention. This will earn nice brownie points that pay off later. *wink, wink*
5. Flirt with him. Bring him a jar from the kitchen and tell him you need a "big, strong man" to help you open it. Drop something as you walk by him and bend down as slowly as you can to pick it up. Bat your eyes at him from across the room.
6. Light candles at any time of the day. Many think this is a “woman thing” but guys like them too. The edge of intimacy is always near.
7. Place sexy things like lingerie or toys in places he might find them. Nothing beats his expression when he finds a scented pair of panties in his tool box!
8. Keep sexy items such as massage oils, toys, protection, etc in a cute little basket or a special place both of you know so when the moment arrives, there isn’t a delay in searching for stuff.
9. Exfoliate your skin all over. This is not only healthy but also makes your skin irresistibly touchable. Skin is one of the things men love most about women.
10. Put a skin softening lotion on every night. When he places a kiss on that soft shoulder, he won’t be able to stop himself from letting his lips travel.
11. When you put lotion on, let him watch you. Spread the lotion in slow fluid movements. Watch him drool.
12. Invest in comfortable nightwear. Not all comfy-cozies have to be Grandma’s flannels. There is a lot of cute, comfortable nightwear that is sexy. Don’t forget, you can always slip into one of his t-shirts.
13. Offer a massage when feeling grouchy. It’s a nice way to chase away a case of grumps and bring in a more sensual feeling.