Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Thursday Thirteen - 13 Ways to Improve your Amount of Sensual Time
Not long ago a poll asked "How often do you think a typical couple should have sex?" The most given answer was 3 times a week, with everyday not very far behind. How does this compare to you and your significant other? Are you falling off the chair laughing because you can't remember if the two of you even kissed today? If you feel you'd like to improve the amount of sensual time you spend with your partner here are a few ideas to help you!
1. Make it a point to go to bed at least an hour to a half-hour before you normally do.
2. If you're a morning person, try getting up an hour to half-hour earlier.
3. On days you have an hour or so lunch or mid-day break, meet each other at home for a fun quickie!
4. When you or your partner comes home, don't speak to them. Just grab their hand, drag them to the bedroom (or stay where you are) and make love.
5. Take showers together. (Lock the door if you have kids.)
6. Order out for dinner and make love before your food arrives.
7. While your children are taking a nap or engrossed watching a movie, steal your partner away and make love.
8. Present your partner with a coupon book good for various sexual acts like: one hour of pure pleasure, oral sex like you've never had before, one fantasy come true, etc. Use your imagination, as well as try to pick things you know you're partner would like. It's amazing how we find time for coupons!
9. Hire a housekeeper to free up "needless" time.
10. Send the kids to the grandparents for a weekend or at least over night once or twice a month.
11. Take a "sick" day from work and spend the day recovering together!
12. Make a date for dinner then after dinner sneak off to a hotel for a few hours.
13. Whenever you're alone together... make love!
How do you find time in a busy life to make love?