Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Thursday Thirteen - Have a Romantic Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate with our friends and family; to be thankful for all the wonderful aspects of our every day lives. Keep in mind, even in a house crowded with guests; you and your honey can still indulge in a little romantic pleasure.
1. Wear a cute outfit and something sexy underneath. Make sure your honey knows there is a surprise under wraps for him.
2. Wear a spicy or vanilla fragrance. It will work with the food odors instead of against them. We all know how men love their food!
3. Share a glass of wine while doing meal preparation.
I know white is supposed to be served with fowl, but one can bend the rules a bit for a little dose of red wine to spark the romance. After all, red wine is tied into a strong sex drive.
4. Make sure you use celery and fennel. Most Thanksgiving recipes call for these ingredients. Celery contains a male hormone that stimulates female sexual arousal. Fennel boosts the libido and is also alleviate that after dinner bloating.
5. Make some oyster stuffing. Oysters are a natural aphrodisiac. When you eat an oyster, make sure your honey is watching… put on a little performance.
6. Try some innocent flirting across the table and try not to get caught by the other guests. Kind of like a teenager’s game.
7. Don’t forget the sweet potatoes! These are high in potassium, vitamins A & C, as well as iron. Rumor has it that it also increases the female sex drive.
8. Gotta have some pumpkin pie! This olfactory sexual aphrodisiac also contains zinc and increases testosterone production and blood flow by 40%.
9. Make sure you resist that 2nd or 3rd helping. This will prevent that miserable bloating.
10. Go for a nice walk, alone with your honey after dinner. Hold hands, kiss, and talk about what you want to do to each other when you get the moment to be alone.
11. Cuddle on the couch together while watching the game. Cover up with a throw and let your hands wander.
12. Sneak off to the guest bedroom. If that won’t work… slip into the bathroom together.
13. Hide a can of whipping cream in your purse for later.
HAVE A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!