Thursday, February 11, 2021

All I Want for #ValentinesDay...

Setting the scene: Married boy, college boy and teen boy are together in our Livingroom. I love them but sometimes their obnoxiousness wears on me. Especially when I'm reading.



My darling Flyboy asks me what I want to do for Valentine's Day. My sons continue trying to out amaze each other.

Flyboy frowns at our overly loud offspring: "Again...I ask. What do you want for Valentine's Day?"

Not looking up from my kindle: "I want lots of delicious orgasms."

Dead silence.

Married boy: "I'm outta here. I'm going home."

College boy: On that note, I'm heading back to school."

Teen boy grumbling on his way to his room: "At least you can go some place. I'm stuck with them."

Dust settles.

Flyboy looks around the empty room: "What was that?"

Without losing my place in the book: "That, my love, is how you clear a room. And yes, I'm serious about the orgasms."

A moment latter, Flyboy is heard booking a hotel room.



No comments: