I've listed my personal favorite lines from Handcuffs & Silk.
1. Being a Las Vegas cop, Steph recognized the evil lurking in the shadows of the beautiful city, also known as Sin City.
2. Rubbing the smooth part of his neck where a collar had rested for over a year, he remembered the day Ericka removed the soft, blue, leather strap with her initials stamped on it.
3. Miss Stephanie Johnson is a lovely lady with the type of personality I’m sure you will find to your liking, and perfectly capable of fulfilling your current desires.
4. “Grow up, Hunter. Drop this damn beta act and be the alpha you were born to be.”
5. Nicely curved hips accented by shiny, black leather hot pants, high-heeled, thigh-high boots laced up her long legs, and a small leather bag hung on a silver chain snug against her hip.
6. Her mouth watered at the sight of his muscular chest peeking from the opening of a black Armani shirt with the sleeves rolled past his elbows, and one hand rested on his thigh while the other held a rose.
7. Stepping tighter between her legs, he grasped Steph around her nape with one hand and pulled her to him for a hard kiss.
8. Sex appeal coupled with willingness to satisfy equaled a very appealing combination in a one-night stand.
9. The room filled with heat, yet the only sounds were their breathing, the creak of the bed, and the rasp of her boots as they brushed against his legs.
10. She opened the drawer and found a couple of black silk scarves.
11. With a wicked grin, she paused to pick up the glass with the key resting under the melting ice cubes.
12. “I win.” His deep voice wrapped seductively around her entire body.
13. “You have the right to remain silent.” She clamped a handcuff roughly onto a wrist and raised both arms over his head to hook around the headboard rails then attached the remaining cuff to his free wrist. “Anything you say can and will be used against you for my pleasure.” (Yeah, I know it's more than one line, but it's my all time favorite in the entire book!)