Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Sexy Tea for Fall

 Flavors of fall are starting to arrive but let's not talk about pumpkin spice. Let's talk about something a little more sexy. Sit on my porch for spell and enjoy some Red Roobios.


Red Roobios (pronounced ROY-boss) herbal tea is made from a South African broom-like grass. It has a beautiful, sensual golden red color with a drool-worthy flavor. Hubby brings me tea from all over the world on his travels and red roobios is often one of the ingredients. I love the woody, earthy taste with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Red Roobios is often paired with spices and dried fruit.


My gal pal, Nicole, introduced me to a new tea today and it's become one of my favs!


Good Earth Sweet & Spicy herbal tea is a all natural with the warm flavors of cinnamon and orange. The one I tried is the true herbal blend with no caffeine, there is another made with black tea. You can drink the herbal blend like black tea by making it stronger (darker) and adding milk, cream or sugar. A great substitute if you're cutting back on coffee.

This tea can be enjoyed hot or cold, but I think it's perfect for fall served warm. The color matches changing leaves, pumpkin pie, apples and squash. I plan to enjoy a cup while curled under a wool blanket on my porch with my honey.

Besides being delish... Red Roobios has some wonderful health benefits.



No comments: