Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Humpday Hottie & Dishwashing 101


Seeing a man on his own accord washing dishes is HOT.

Tips:
1.      Dishes wash easily if you keep them under the water while scrubbing them. Particles lift away. Bring the dish out of the water to check for missed spots. 
2.      Stacking a few dishes in the sink at a time allows dishes a few minutes of soaking time while you work on washing another dish. 
3.      Try drying pots and pans with a paper towel to reduce residue from the pan staining the dishcloth.
4.      Don't allow aluminum to soak while dishwashing. Doing so can darken the finish. 
5.      Dish washing silverware can be tricky. Use a lint free cloth for drying silverware.




 Wanted a man who empties the dishwasher. And if you want to really sweep me off my feet load it too. Then baby I’m all yours. The sight of you with those plates in your hand has me tingling from head to toe. Oh I’m all yours darlin’ and I ain’t ever gonna let you go.”

What do you think ladies….
does a man who will do the dishes start your engine?

No comments: