Saturday, August 15, 2020

#MomentOfCalm - Little Things

In these chaotic times we need to find balance. Finding balance within oneself will make you a stronger person for your honey,  your kids, family, co-workers and yes even strangers.
A friend says she begins each day sitting on her porch with a cup of coffee. As she looks around she reminded what a big, beautiful world we live it.

We are just small cogs in the great machine of life. BUT we are still very important. Little things we do affect others.

When I first walked outside,  I left the stray cat alone as she hunted chipmunks in my yard. She'll get a meal and help me control my pest population. (We suspect she may be the other cat our Mona was dumped with, but she went feral.)

As I sit on my deck, drinking my coffee, I watch my hummingbird feeder. Maybe I'll be blessed with a visit from the little female...maybe not. I'll feel good all day knowing she has a feeder with fresh food available. 
My soul is happy. I'll smile more today. Ill share my happiness and show support as I visit small local businesses today to make my purchases.

Yesterday high school football was cancelled. This is breaking their hearts more than a girl could. I have a son & his buddies to console. I have the strength to do it.

What do you do for a #MomentOfCalm, to create balance within yourself?

What good little thing will you do today?

No comments: