Greek pizza is a favorite dish of Romance Cover Model John Quinlan. Yes, ladies... this hot guy enjoys cooking AND is willing to get up early in the morning to wash the dishes. Great fun with the kids or for a date night simply add a nice white wine and some candles to this for a romantic evening.
- prepared pizza crust, uncooked
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Greek olive, pitted or halved
- 6 -8 pepperoncini peppers, sliced ( pickled peppers)
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
Garlic Oil Sauce
- Puree ingredients for garlic sauce in a blender and store in a small covered jar.
- Top dough crust with garlic sauce, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, olives, pepperoncini, onion, mushrooms, and oregano. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake in preheated 500° F oven on pizza stone for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 2-3 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving