2. Americans spend twice as much money on pornography than they do on cookies. (Unless you eat Oreos.)
3. A survey in Cosmopolitan magazine said that foreplay usually last 14 to 17 minutes for the average married couple, and that the man typically reaches orgasm after six minutes of copulation. (Imagine the lab testing room for this study.)
4. According to the Earthsave Foundation, the sperm count of the average American male is down 30 percent from 30 years ago.
5. According to Runner's World magazine, two out of three runners say that they fantasize about sex while running. On the other hand, one out of 11 fantasizes about running while having sex.
6. On average, it takes two tablespoons of blood to get a man's penis erect. (Who measures?)
7. According to one theory, people who chew a lot of ice have a high sex drive.
8. According to Archives of General Medicine, coffee drinkers have sex more frequently and enjoy it more than non-coffee drinkers.
9. Master's and Johnson's stages of the sexual response cycle are excitement, plateau, orgasm, and resolution. (Real romantic terms we got here.)
10. The average time that a man lasts after penetration is two minutes. (The men in our romance novels are above average.)
11. According to the Hite Report, candles are the artificial device used more frequently by women when masturbating. (Ok... that is just weird.)
12. According to Kinsey Report (1953), 15 percent of the female population was capable of multiple orgasms. (There is help for that.)
13. According to Susan Lark, MD, director of the PMS Self-Help Center in Los Altos, Calif., having sex with orgasm relieves menstrual cramps because the vigorous muscle action moves blood and other fluids away from congested organs. (I can vouch for this one. It really works!!!)