Fall is a busy time of the year, especially if you have kids. Unfortunately couples have to schedule time together. I asked the gal in my coffee club what they like to do with their honey when they have a Date Night. Here's some of their ideas.
1. Go to a movie. The movie theater is a great opportunity to relax, hold hands, and unwind.
2. Go out to eat, sit and talk. Catch up with each other without any interruptions.
3. Have a picnic at a lake or in a park under the moonlight. Bring along an extra blanket to add a little romance.
4. Go for a walk in a different neighborhood. My honey & I used to enjoy walking in a ritzy area of town and pick out our dream homes and cars.
5. Go to the mall, grab a cup of coffee and window shop.
6. Holding hands while walking in the park.
7. Visit a coffee shop you've never been to.
8. Attend a poetry reading or a special event at a local bookstore.
9. Cuddle in the back of a truck on a back road under a starry sky.
10. Laying by the fireplace with romantic music and candlelight.
11. Go out dancing.
12. Have a candlelight dinner, and dance in your own living room.
13. Sit on the porch sipping wine, sharing a snack and talking.