Real sexiness is all about confidence and how you feel about yourself. It doesn't matter what your body shape is or the size of your dress. Sexy is a feeling from the inside and you can bring it out in simple ways.
1. Wear lingerie that flatters you. Visit your local intimate apparel shop where they can measure your and find styles suitable. Lover’s Lane is great at helping you find that super sexy lingerie to hide scars or other unfavorable body spots.
2. Wear silk panties under your jeans. Nobody knows they are there, but you do! And it feels soooo niiiiice!
3. Do your makeup and hair. Don’t look like a streetwalker or a runway model. Find something to flatter your face shape and eyes.
4. Work out. Even a 20 min walk each day will make you healthier and give you better posture. When you hold your head up your aura fills with confidence.
5. Make note of items in your wardrobe that make you feel sexy. A white blouse? A pair of boots? Feel free to wear them often.
6. Accept compliments regarding your looks and abilities.
7. Learn more about pleasing your partner. Simply ASK.
8. Be the dominant one in your next love-making session.
9. Plan at least one sensual experience a week for your love. Work with the fives senses: taste, touch, smell, sight, and hearing. Pick one and focus on it.
10. Take a shower or a bubble bath with your honey. Soaping each other up can be an erotic exploration.
11. If you're unsure about how to do something, become knowledgeable about it. Don’t be afraid to check out books or surf the Internet. Confidence is an incredible aphrodisiac.
12. Allow yourself to feel sexy. Is there something that is hanging on to you, preventing you from relaxing about sex?
13. Most importantly, don't worry about your appearance. Everyone has flaws; just no one else cares about them as much as you do.
Thank you DOVE for he outstanding campaign.