I've taken todays list from my latest release Crow Magic.
1.“Well, well. What do we have here? Why, it’s the poster boy for the rich and flashy cowboys. Where’s your hat?” he teased. “Don’t you think you’re too…shiny?”
2.“I don’t wear a hat and I happen to prefer shiny, thank you very much. I merely planned on a comfortable night of gambling here in Las Vegas.”
3.“The Crow is a carrier of souls from darkness into light and defeats fear in the shadows. He is a keeper of spiritual law.” Her breath caught in her throat and she lifted her eyes to meet his black, glassy stare. “I wish I could keep you with me always and you could shield me from my own fears lurking in the shadows of my mind.”
4. “You have been a mouse too long.” He whispered to the wind, “It is time to let the fiery angel fly. Trust me. Believe in me. I will show you how to soar.”
5.“Your skin is the blush of the palest flower.” He inhaled. “Hmm…I smell honeysuckle. You have the most beautiful hair I’ve ever seen. It is so vibrant with fierce, turbulent colors. Inside you is an inferno of sexuality yearning to be released. My angel, come with me into the darkness so I may help you find light.”
6. “Walk gently through the wood, and you will know its splendor. They are the skin, the tissue, the life of the world.” Tecumseh tucked her hand into the crook of his arm. “Find the beauty in all things, even the darkness; for without darkness we wouldn’t know light.”
7.“That’s it, my fiery angel.” His breath caressed her neck. “Wake up and take what you want. Empowerment of a woman begins deep within her. Feed your power. Use me to grow stronger.”
8. “Part of getting over a fear is becoming familiar with what you are afraid of.”
9. “I am a man who is yours tonight, Lucy.” He walked toward her with arms out from his sides, exposing his nudity. “Draw on the power within you. Look at me. Overcome your apprehension of men. Have I not shown you gentleness?"
10. “Lay down.” Her voice firm with the command, she stepped back and pointed to the blanket.
11. “By the spirits, woman, be careful what you do.”
12. “Hmm….” The sexy feminine purr about killed him. “Spirit of the Crow, I want to fly. Can you help me fly?”
13. “Relax and lean into me.” His rhythmic voice lulled her into complete trust. “Close your eyes. It is time to not see but to feel.
Be sure to Visit Thursday Thirteen page for more amazing authors with super cool lists.