Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Crow Shifter = YUMMY


Shape shifting has become a common theme in today’s popular fiction.  According to Wikipedia, shape shifting occurs when a being (usually human) either (1) has the ability to change its shape into that of another person, creature, or other entity or (2) finds its shape involuntarily changed by someone else. 
In contemporary romance, shifters are sexy as hell. 
I love reading stories with shifters and never thought I could write one until I watched some crows in my yard.  As a child, my grandmother told me to never speak ill of the dead in the presence of a crow since these are the chosen animals to carry spirits.  The crow may be carrying the spirit of the person you are speaking of. 
Watching the crows I noticed the beauty of the silky black feathers.  The vision of said feathers brushing seductively against pale skin kicked my imagination into overdrive and created a Native American shaman who could shift into crow.
My muse has wings and was delighted when my mind wandered in the direction of Native American Crow legends. Deep in research, I found the picture shown above and a story for 1 Night Stand unfolded.


Coming April 26

 
Shape shifter Seth Crowe is a Keeper of the Spiritual Law who carries souls from darkness to light, and enjoys using his body to accomplish his magic.
 
Tucked away in the Castillo Poconos Resort, Seth helps Lucy find spiritual and sexual freedom, never dreaming he might find his own mate in the bargain.


CLICK FOR MORE INFO &  READ AN EXCERPT

BUY ON AMAZON
 

No comments: