Friday, February 25, 2011

Firty Friday - the mouth

The mouth is perhaps the sexiest part of the body. It is always visible but constantly changing. Please enjoy these quotes I found for this week's Flirty Friday.
'Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.' - Anonymous


'Kissing is like drinking salted water: you drink and your thirst increases.' - Chinese Proverb

'Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.' -Rene Yasenek

'Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.' - Albert Einstein

'To me, there is no greater act of courage than being the one who kisses first.' - Janeane Garofalo
'Stolen kisses are always sweetest.' - Leigh Hunt

'In love, there is always one who kisses and one who offers the cheek.' - French Proverb

I hope your day is as radiant as your smile.

I get the best feeling in the world when you say "Hi" or smile at me, because I know that even for a second that I've crossed your mind.

Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?

No comments: