Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday's Thirteen - Where's my mind?


It's official! I've lost my mind. Here are the places I think it might be.

1. jumping on the jello in the fridg
2. fishing at the pond
3. reading a good smut book in the hammock and not being disturbed by small children
4. alone in the bathroom
5. having a nice cocktail on a beach in Barbados
6. running naked through the woods hopefull not being chased by a bear... something bare might be okay tho as long as he's yummy
7. hiding under the mess on my desk
8. eating pizza in Chicago
9. in the National Art Gallery in London
10. in a cozy cabin in norther Michigan with this guy

11. somewhere in Hershey, PA surrounded by chocolate
12. under the coffee dispenser at one of my favorite coffee shops
13. under a super soft pillow, sound asleep

I'm participating in the annual neighborhood garage sales...my boys are being very helpful...can ya tell?

3 comments:

Stephanie Adkins said...

I think my mind must be with yours. LOL! Happy Thursday! *hugs*

Alice Audrey said...

The phrase "dream on" keeps coming to mind.

Heather said...

A mind is a terrible thing to lose - hope you find it soon! ;)