Saturday, September 12, 2020

Cha-Cha-Changes

I was asked what my favorite season is. Hmmm...I live in Michigan where we have seasonal changes plus some. We have a saying, "If you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes and it will change." On spring, I was at a son's track meet on a Tuesday and it was snowing. But on the Thursday track meet we wide t-shirts and got sunburned. 

The say the Great Lakes are to blame.
Nevertheless I appreciate the changes of the seasons. Perhaps this change now. Cool nights for cuddling. Days warm enough for light clothing. Sounds of Canada Geese flying overhead. No bugs! 
Funny...I'm sitting on my deck before doing yoga to write this post and I just looked up. There is a dozen turkeys under the feeding station a few yards from me. Big momma is watching me. I guess yoga will have to wait.

Have a great day and find a moment to truly appreciate it. Look around, you might be surprised at what you see.

What is your favorite season?

No comments: