Thursday, August 6, 2020

#Thursday13 - Favorite Vacation Photos

 I'm currently on vacation on Lake Twenty Seven in Gaylord, Michigan. I love Northern Michigan and find being #UpNorth is good for the soul. Here a few of my favorite photos so far.

1. 

The start of every day.

2.

Got one on!

3.

Enjoying a Michigan wine.

4.

A pink evening.

5.

Sunset fishing.

6.

My week's view.

7.

DYI wine glasses.

8.

Happy family.

9.

Selecting the perfect lure.

10.

The trail to somewhere.

11.

Morning hike in the woods.

12.

Fishing on the water

13.

This is how you beach a kayak.


To find more cool lists
for other amazing writers who are participating in the fun!


4 comments:

CountryDew said...

Those are some very tranquil photos. Made me long for a little cottage by a creek or something! The one with the wine glass is very striking.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I like that pretty purple sparkle on the lake. It's the kind of place I'd like to be. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Lady In Read said...

beautiful pics.. love that sunset and those hiking trails look perfect

Mary Quast said...

Thank you for such kind comments.