Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Time for a Yogi Tea Moment

After a week filled with copious amounts of amazing homemade food and drink, my body is demanding a detox. Some people purge, do liquid diets for days, or simply change their diet by increasing fiber, leafy greens and vitamin C. My go-to is the Yogi Tea "DeTox".

I've tried DeTox tea in a variety of flavors: 


I like the Dandelion and Spice as well as the original teas. The Ayurvedic blend of cleansing herbs creates a warm, comforting tea. The subtle licorice flavor and spices are my thing. The tea is best served hot. Pour boiling water over the tea bag and steep for at least 7 minutes. Today is hot and humid so I steeped mine a bit longer and added a few ice cubes. Very tasty and hydrating!

After a cup, I feel refreshed and balanced. If I were home, I'd do a few moments of yoga or meditation. At my work desk, I'll close my eyes and drink slowly, enjoying and savoring the flavors.


No comments: