Monday, January 25, 2021

Monday Mojo - Beer? Beer.

I'm not much of a beer drinker but I certainly appreciate a fine craft brew from local breweries. 

Even in college I didn't drink much....BEER. (I hear the chirps from my sisters in the peanut gallery.) Anyways, I came across an old photo of a night when I wore beer. Yes.. it was literally poured on my head. I must say my hair was soft for days afterward! It certainly calmed my bad perm.

Yikes! That's me on the right, junior year of college.

Some say Budweiser is the best conditioner!


WARNING
SEXY CONTENT BELOW!


Oh... here's a newsflash: Beer makes semen taste bad!
                                        Beer (and coffee) will give semen a very bitter flavor.

If you don't like that bitter taste, let your man know that after he consumes too much brew, 
you won't be going down on your knees anytime soon. 


Hmmm....I wonder if beer tainted semen would be a good hair conditioner. 

We already know semen makes good hair gel.

Don't know the reference?
Grab your honey and watch the Rom-Com,
"There's Something About Mary" 1998.



No comments: