Anyways... this week's TT is some of my favorite things to do with my honey.
2. Go for a walk. We live in the woods with a pond. When we walk we always have the dogs.
3. Ride our bikes to the local ice cream shop.
4. Sip wine while sitting near the bonfire.
5. Cooking over the bonfire. I love my Dutch oven and hubby knows how to get the perfect heat for it.
6. Grilling. We work together to create the best marinade or try out new recipes.
7. Sitting in the driveway sipping wine while the grill is smoking.
8. Visiting neighbors. In our neighborhood it's common for neighbors to grab some drinks and head to each other's homes.
9. We love cooking anything together in the kitchen. Sometimes it turns into a family event. I'm proud to say my boys enjoy cooking almost as much as they like to eat.
10. Snuggling on the couch reading a book while he watching the Tigers play.
11. Sitting in the bleachers with our friends watching our boys play football.
12. Cuddling on the couch watching a funny movie.
13. Well.... yeah... of course THAT! But I didn't want to brag or make anyone jealous.
What do you like to do with your honey?