Saturday, November 2, 2013

Copper & Love

Twenty-two years ago I married the love of my life. 

Years later with three boys and busy schedules we still manage to find time for fun and romance. Our relationship may have evolved over the years but is strong.
The gift suggestion for the 22nd wedding anniversary is copper. Copper is a lovely symbol for love and does not deteriorate over time. In fact, it withstands the test of time and actually has the highest recycling rate of any engineering metal in the world! Like the couple sharing a lifetime, this strong and hardy metal holds up against elements and only richens in patina and endurance.
Gift ideas include jewelry, sculpture and my favorite…. Copper foil wrapped chocolate. 

However, here are my thoughts…
I can light some spicy candles. Then I'll wrap myself in something copper colored and melt some copper-colored caramel? 
 
We could have some fun making a yummy dessert. 
 

No comments: