As an author, I sometimes use football practice an a quiet opportunity to edit. My friends often offer to read for me, especially the juicy scenes. Here's a list for mom's every where of things to do while they are stuck at the field waiting for their boys.
1. Read. (My personal favorite.)
2. Form a book club with other parents.
3. Make a grocery list.
5. Hit the track and walk.
6. Take photos. (My second fav.)
7. Use to the time to have an uninterrupted phone conversation.
8. Give yourself a manicure.
Okay, now let's list a few "sexy" ideas.
9. Write a love letter to your honey.
10. Grab some lingerie catalogs and place an order.
11. Plan a romantic dinner for two.
12. Sext with your honey if he isn't with you. If he is with you but out on the field watching, it might be rather fun. LOL
13. Make a list of things you would like to try in the bedroom but been afraid to ask. I'm sure your honey will enjoy this "honey-do list".
|Hubby with our #1.|