Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sneek Peak Sunday - Handcuffs & Silk

 
Please enjoy this sneak peak from Handcuffs & Silk.
Hunter's brother, Jason, is keeping him company while waiting
for the date Madame Eve from 1 Night Stand set up for him.
 
 

His brother frowned. “Are you seriously thinking about leaving the lifestyle?”

“Maybe.” Hunter played with the sweat dripping down his glass of ice water. “I don’t know where I fit in. Am I capable of being the center of the world for someone? Or will I always fight for every morsel of affection?”

“Grow up, Hunter. Drop this damn beta act and be the alpha you were born to be.”

 Hunter glared at his brother for a moment. “Seriously, I feel like there’s something missing. Maybe I’m looking for something more permanent. Maybe this one-night stand shit is just that... bullshit. I want to be normal, have a normal life.”

“Are you turning vanilla on me?”

“I don’t know.”

Visit Sneak Peek Sunday for many other amazing authors.

No comments: