Thursday, January 31, 2013
Thursday Thirteen - 13 Ways to Heat Up A Batch of Passion
I love autumn because of the wonderful food so I end up spending quite a bit of time in the kitchen. Anyways, while I was making some pumpkin spice bread my mind started wandering about other ways to have fun in the kitchen… without kids around that is.
1. Wearing only an apron will stop any man in his tracks.
2. Be silly and wear an apron that says “Hot Stuff”…. Ask him to undress and put on one that says “Grill Master”.
3. Check at your local “lovers lane” type of store for an apron style teddy. Oooo… how about a maid or chef costume!
4. If you are clothed, the kitchen sometimes gets a bit too hot so try stripping down to your birthday suit one piece at a time. Sometimes it can be fun to let him watch but not taste… uh… I mean touch until it’s done.
5. Better yet… imagine your honey walking in to see you at the stove wearing only your birthday suit!
6. Hmmm…. Try sipping a glass of red wine while cooking. How about some special food such as anything dipped in chocolate?
7. Yummy scents such as pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla or even a batch of fresh cookies can get that blood flowing.
8. Make something with oysters or chili peppers – items known for being aphrodisiacs.
9. Cook with your honey. Use your fingers to mix ingredients, lick each others fingers, or have a food fight.
10. Blindfold each other and taste test foods prepared with a variety of textures, tastes, and temperatures. Take turns feeding each other.
11. So the heat is on, are you naked yet? Sit on the counter or lay on a table while he stands at the edge, wrap your legs around his waist.
12. Can’t stop stirring that sauce? No problem! You keep stirring while he snuggles up to your back for a rear entry position. Make sure you put in a request for extra neck nibbles.
13. Getting too hot? Oh, hell with it! Just throw him on the floor, poor the wine all over him and lick it off!
Excuse me… I need to run to the market for some more red wine. Do you have a kitchen fantasy?