Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thursday 13 - Flirty Quotes & Sayings


 


1. “I am not a sexy woman, I’m not beautiful, I’m not a sex kitten, I don’t flirt with people, yet I’ve been tagged more of sex symbol than women who truly are and I that’s solely because I don’t reveal too much: people are curious.” Anna Held

2. “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” – Albert Einstein

3. “To me, there is no greater act of courage than being the one who kisses first.” – Janeane Garofalo

4. “Stolen kisses are always sweetest.” – Leigh Hunt

5. “‘In love, there is always one who kisses and one who offers the cheek.” – French Proverb

6. “Kissing is like drinking salted water: you drink and your thirst increases.” – Chinese Proverb

7. “I’m fairly in control and I don’t like to flirt particularly. I mean, obviously if I meet someone who I think is hot, of course I’ll want to flirt with him, But in general I don’t use it in day-to-day life.” Katie Price

8. “You know, I’m not really any good at working out when people are flirting with me. And I think I’m too flirtatious with people I’m trying not to flirt with! What I am good at is making people feel uncomfortable. I don’t want to but it always ends up happening!” - Dee Dee Myers

9. “Whoever loves above all the approach of love will never know the joy of attaining it”. – Antoine

10. “The amount of women in London who flirt with their own husbands is perfectly scandalous. It looks so bad. It is simply washing one’s clean linen in public.” – Oscar Wilde

11. “Women know not the whole of their coquetry.” – François Rochefoucauld

12. "Love is like a friendship caught on fire: In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."
--Bruce Lee

13. “Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.” - Anonymous

No comments: