Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday Thirteen – 13 Reasons to Smile






1.       To show you’re happy.

2.       Like yawns, smiles are contagious.

3.       To do a simple act of kindness.

4.       Because you are wearing a new shade of lipstick.  (After all, a girl cannot have too many shades of lipstick.)

5.       You know your best girlfriend will tell you if you have something stuck in your teeth.

6.       Because that piece of chocolate cheesecake was amazing.

7.       You feel very blessed.

8.       You feel joy in your heart and love energizes you.  (Was that an oversized pink bunny that just went by?)

9.       If you smile enough, you’ll start to believe your face.

10.   You just took a deep breath and realized life is grand.

11.   Because happiness is the result of being too busy to be miserable.

12.   My favorite reason:  Always smile… because others will think you are up to something.  And maybe you are.

13.   Need I say more?




Visit Romance Writers Behaving Badly for today's T-13 list of Most Romantic Movie Kisses. CLICK HERE

4 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

13 is the best. :D

CountryDew said...

I try to smile at everyone I see. Nice post.

sherilee said...

Nice post. I am thankful to have a ready smile, it would be tough to have to work at it... as I know some people do. I have to work on NOT smiling at inappropriate times--that can be the worst!

Jasmine Aherne said...

Haha, I love no. 5!!