Friday, January 6, 2012

Flirty Friday



I’m not sure if I’d use any of these as pick up lines or text messages to sexy pal....

 If I have a strong desire, don't say it is a sin. I'm already on fire, and just want to touch your skin. Flirty

In my dreams you're mine, in my life you're a dream.

You're eyes are soft en tender, as sweet as they can be. There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!

Your daddy must be a terrorist. Because you are DA BOMB!

If love is a crime, lock me up, I'm guilty baby!

I dream those eyes, those lips, that face, that body...Ok, enough about ME! Tell me something about you!

Never make love in the garden or in the fields...... Love might be blind but your neighbors aren't!

I think I should tell you what people are saying behind your back.... Nice Ass!!!!!!! Flirty

Do you know that you would look great with two pounds less ... in my opinion those clothes weigh exactly two pounds!

Love is a name, Sex is a game. Forget the name and play the game!

Do you know what does position 68 mean? .......You are doing me and I owe you one!!


No comments: