Something as simple as a touch can arouse a person. Unfortunately in today’s world the act of slow, sensitive, exploring touches is often forgotten when it comes to romance and love making. Humans from early on are affected and nurtured through touching. As adults, we still crave to touch and be touched; an act relevant to initiate us into the mysteries of sex. Touching each other is a form of communication showing trust, love, desire, as well as an opportunity to learn about each other.
Here is a list of 13 erogenous zones that are most likely to provoke sensual responses.
1. Scalp and Hair. The scalp is very sensitive to touch and who doesn’t enjoy having someone run fingers through their hair?
2. Ears and Neck. Possibly amount the most sensitive parts of the body. Being stroked, nibbled, or licked or even feeling a lover’s hot breath in this area can be very arousing.
3. The Waist. Not often thought of as an erogenous zone, but a bit of kissing, licking, squeezing, and stroking can have an erotic effect. Personally, I like to feel my honey’s hands on my waist. Try it.
4. The Torso. The sides of the torso can be surprisingly responsive to touch, especially light brushing of fingertips or gentle nibbling.
5. The Spine. Very sensitive area you may need to discuss with your partner to see what is preferred. Try a warm touch with lotion or a cold touch with an ice cube.
6. The Chest. Although not as sensitive as the breasts, try light, teasing strokes and slow lingering caresses to create a pleasurable sensual touch.
7. Breasts. Duh. But did you know a man’s nipples are actually more sensitive than a woman’s?
8. The Thighs. The inside of the thighs is highly sensitive. The closer the touch is to the groin, the more exquisite and arousing will be the sensations.
9. The Backs of the Legs. The hollows at the backs of the knees are especially sensitive to touch; try soft touches with fingertips or gentle kisses.
10. The Butt. I love a tight ass. Hmm… there are numerous ways of touching the butt. Try ranging from feather light caresses to squeezing and even spanking.
11. The Face. Yes, cheeks and lips but try placing a kiss on the eyelids. Hmmm…. Feels great giving and receiving.
12. The Neck and Throat. This area responds wonderfully to gentle kisses and delicate fingertip caresses.
13. The Feet. Another area you may need to discuss with your partner. While some people enjoy feet others may be turned off by them. This area is very sensitive to touch from the tips of the toes to the ankle. A foot massage is a great form of relaxing as well.
What is your favorite erogenous zone and how do you like to be touched?