Friday, July 29, 2011

Review for Handcuffs & Silk

Kindle Edition. June 28, 2011
Review By Robert Henderson, Nevada
Sex Marks The G-Spot



It "handcuffed" my interest!

I bought Handcuffs & Silk when I saw it was about a Las Vegas police officer. Being a Las Vegas local, I was extremely curious about how the story would play out. There is less Las Vegas in the story than I had thought there would be, but that didn't make the story any less interesting. As the story moved from the heroine surveying the Las Vegas Strip to a meeting with a potential "one night stand" the story kept my interest. Things flowed smoothly in the story, and the humorous parts, such as the heroine saying the line "Anything you say can and will be used against you for my pleasure" as she handcuffed the hero to a headboard really gave me a laugh.

Author Mary Quast did a fantastic job with the erotic parts of the story. Being more about the characters than about the location, the story could have been set in Hollywood, Tulsa, or even Nome, Alaska. However I didn't find myself disappointed with not being led around Las Vegas. I read the entire story in one sitting, not wanting to put it down. The author set the mood well, and gave enough personality to each character to keep me interested, and want to know what happened to them. I do think this story had the potential to evolve into a full blown novel.

This story is highly recommended for anyone who enjoys erotic stories. It has a great ending, and definitely deserves the 5 star rating I'm giving it! Well worth the price, and a great addition to my Kindle collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars

No comments: