Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday Thirteen - 13 more Love Sms

14) If you live to be 100 yrs, I want to live to be 100 yrs minus one day, so I never have to live without you. I Cant live with out U..

15) I knew I would look back on my tears and laugh, but I never thought I would look back on my laughs and cry. Please don't hurt me darling.

16) Everyone hears what you say. I listen to what you say. Best Lover listen to what you don't say.

17) A memory lasts forever, Never does it die. True Lovers stay together And never said goodbye. Donot say good bye to me my sweet heart.

18) A road to a your house is never long for me. Because you are in my heart house.

19) I'm not the same since i met u, the days turned longer the nights turned colder and u will always have a special place in my heart just 4 u :) I LOVE YOU

20) love is when u don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream. I will not sleep 2day. Waiting for you

21) Last night I looked up at the stars, And matched each one with a reason why I love you. Till I cannot matched

22) When I saw u afraid 2 meet u,When I met u, afraid 2 like u,When I liked u afraid 2 love u,But now that I LOVE U .I am afraid 2 lose u. love me for ever

23) If I would be a tear in your eye I will roll down on your cheek and die on ur lip and if you would be a tear in my eye I will never cry by a fear of losing U

24) Love makes life so confusing and difficult but without love would you want to live?. With out you I cannot breath also. Because my heart is with u

25) If you love me like you told me please be careful with my heart you can take it; just don't break it ..

Since I didn't have a 13th Sm, I'll just give you some eye candy.

No comments: