First dates can be incredibly tricky and nerve-wracking. It is therefore very important to establish in your own mind what you expect from the date beforehand. If possible, arrange to meet in a public place that you are familiar with, and do not forget to take your cell-phone, or change for a payphone in case of an emergency.
The important thing to remember is to have fun on your date and do not expect too much. After all, what is a first date other than a fun way to get to know one another, and to explore the possibilities of developing a strong and lasting relationship?
1. Go out for dinner then a movie. Having dinner together lets you get to know them better while watching the movie together provides the perfect atmosphere to just get used to them without having to talk too much.
2. Go out to eat, sit and talk and give a small kiss goodnight.
3. Have a picnic at a lake under the moonlight.
4. Walk along the beach or in a park at night. My honey & I used to enjoy walking in a ritzy area and pick out our dream homes and cars.
5. Have dinner, watch a movie and end the night by playing video games at a local arcade together.
6. Holding hands while walking in the park, getting to know each other.
7. Go out to eat, watch a movie, have a moonlight walk on the beach or through a park ending the evening with the perfect kiss.
8. Go out to dinner then spend time together at a coffee shop getting to know each other.
9. Attend a theater play, museum or art gallery opening followed by coffee.
10. Laying by the fireplace with romantic music and candlelight getting to know each other.
11. Go out dancing together.
12. Visit an amusement park or county fair.
13. Sit on the porch sipping wine, sharing a snack and talking.
Happy Thursday 13!
For another Thursday Thirteen zip over to Romance Writers Behaving Badly.