Thursday, January 27, 2011
Thursday Thirteen - 13 Date Night Ideas
Juggling jobs, kids, after-school activities, and more, it is hard to find time together as a couple. Setting aside one night a week as a Date Night helps relieve stress and keep the flame burning. If you don't have a honey to share with, grab your best pal!
Consider not leaving the Date to just nights, include any free time during the day or weekend.
Here are a few ideas.
Ideas for staying home.
1. Give each other a massage.
2. Cook a meal together.
3. Have breakfast in bed.
4. Have a movie marathon.
Ideas for going out.
5. Go out for dinner.
6. Skip dinner and just do dessert. Try sharing a huge banana split!
7. Visit a local bookstore or hobby shop.
8. Stop in your favorite coffee shop.
10. Take a walk at midnight and go stargazing.
11. Take a winery or brewery tour.
12. Balloon rides.
13. Attend a festival together.
Check out Romance Writers Behaving Badly for another Thursday Thirteen - 13 Romantic Bath Tips.