Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sinful Saturday Sigh.....

My son has developed a love for playing Rugby and I have a couple friends that tell me how yummy rugby players can be. So I did a bit of research and have come to the conclution that I too am a rugby fan.

Enjoy today's Sinful Sighs and thank you to hunky rugby player, David Williams.

Australian professional rugby league footballer for the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles in the National Rugby League (NRL) competition. He plays on the wing and can also play in the centres.[1] He is also the younger brother of North Queensland Cowboys player, John Williams.





Thanks again to hunky rugby player, David Williams for providing this wonderful moment. All together now.... * SIGH*

2 comments:

P. Robinson said...

I'm liking rugby more and more! I saw part of a rugby game in the park and it was awesome. So fun to watch.

Ms Menozzi said...

Oh, yeah - he's part of my collection. LOL!