Monday, December 21, 2020

Give Me Coffee!

I love flavored coffee! It really picks me up any time of the day. I don't mean the caffeine... I simply enjoy the hot beverage. Oh, don't get me wrong, I still am a tea totter. 

After Covid, I look forward to visiting my local coffee shop, The Elbow Room. I miss going up to the counter and saying, "I like coffee and chocolate. You decide what to make me." The barista would smile and make me a wonderful surprise. 

It's like a mini Christmas gift when I hold that cup in my hand; not really knowing what is inside. Is it a Latte, Cappuccino, does it have whipped cream? I may know it's coffee with some kind of chocolate flavor, but there are so many varieties. Mocha, Mocha-caramel, Choco-mint, Choco-almond, Choco-cherry, Choco-hazelnut... the list is endless! What? I can get it hot or iced! Oh wow! Can I have both? 

Not only is there delicious java, but there is an array of natural flavored teas. I plan to try anything with "Vanilla" in the name. 

Yep... I can see myself lounging by the fireplace with a good book and hot beverage. 

What is your favorite hot winter beverage?

 

No comments: